Practical examples in case of receivables and debts:
- Outstanding debts and receivables, outstanding instalment payments, liquidity bottlenecks and late payments
- Debt collection, recovery measures, orders for payment, legal proposals, opening of proceedings, seizure and bankruptcy
- Deletion of the entry in the debt collection register
- Debt restructuring/debt settlement, probate proceedings, deferral, composition agreement
Our expertise: legal representation, negotiation, advice
- Proceeding to the goal: We prepare a restructuring budget adapted to the financial, professional and family situation and draw up a payment plan or a settlement agreement that represents an economically viable solution.
- We advise on all questions of debt enforcement and bankruptcy law and communicate with debt enforcement offices and debt collection agencies.